Postal address: Republic of Armenia, Yerevan, 0026,st. Arshakunyats 49-22
Beyond MLprocesses personal data to provide the Service to its users; to comply withapplicable laws; to promote the Service; to protect Beyond ML’s legal rights.
When doingso, Beyond ML relies on:
(1) the necessity of the processing forthe performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order totake steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into acontract;
(2) the necessity of the processing ofpersonal data to comply with its legal obligations;
(3) the necessity of the processing ofpersonal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by BeyondML.
In somecases, Beyond ML can rely on (4) a consent of a data subject to process his orher personal data.
Thelegitimate interests of Beyond ML consist of:
(1) compliance with applicable laws andregulations;
(2) promoting the Service (except for thecases, where consent is required);
(3) provision of the Service;
(4) protection of Beyond ML’s legalrights.
Beyond ML processes the following categories ofpersonal data related to users of the Service:
• Full name;
• Email address;
• Job title;
• Company name;
• The industry in which the company operates;
• Social network profile;
• Phone number;
• Personal data contained in requests made by users while using Service (if any);
• Personal data contained in use cases that arise users while using Service (if any);
• Automatically collected information about usage of the Service collected through cookies or similar technologies.
Beyond ML discloses certain personal data to the following recipients to the extent required or permitted by applicable law and/or based on their legitimate and reasonable requests:
• affiliate entities of Beyond ML which are a part of the same group of companies;
• various state and municipal authorities if strictly required to respond to their legitimate formal inquiries;
• other third parties when it is required for compliance with applicable laws.
Beyond ML maytransfer personal data of the data subjects to third countries, including thosethat do not provide the same level of data protection as in the country of yourresidence. When doing so, Beyond ML ensures implementation of security measuresaimed at protection of your personal data in an appropriate manner.
The data subjects, in respect of their personal data,have rights to:
(The data subject can ask Beyond ML to confirm whetheror not Beyond ML processes his/her personal data. If so, the data subject canaccess these personal data and can ask Beyond ML to explain certain details ofthe processing.)
(The data subject can ask Beyond ML to correctinaccurate personal data concerning him or her. If it complies with thepurposes of the processing, the data subject can ask Beyond ML to completeincomplete personal data.)
(The data subject can ask Beyond ML to erase personaldata concerning him or her under applicable law. For example, this applies if(1) the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes forwhich they were processed; (2) the data subject withdraws consent to theprocessing and there is no other legal ground for the processing; (3) thepersonal data have been unlawfully processed.)
(The data subject can ask Beyond ML to mark the storedpersonal data with the aim to limit their processing in the future underapplicable law. This applies if (1) the data subject contests the accuracy ofthe personal data; (2) the data subject asks to restrict the use of thepersonal data when their processing is unlawful; (3) the data subject needspersonal data to protect their rights when Beyond ML no longer needs thepersonal data; (4) the data subject has objected the processing based on thelegitimate interests pursued by Beyond ML or by a third party.)
(The data subject can object, on grounds relating totheir particular situation, at any time to processing of personal dataconcerning him or her which is based on the legitimate interests pursued byBeyond ML or by a third party. Beyond ML shall no longer process the personaldata unless Beyond ML demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for theprocessing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the datasubject or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.)
(When the processing is basedon consent of the data subject or on a contract with the data subject, the datasubject can receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or shehas provided to Beyond ML, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readableformat and can freely transmit those data to another service. Where technicallyfeasible, the data subject can also ask Beyond ML to transmit the personal datadirectly to another controller.)
When Article 77 of the GDPR (or the relevant provisionof other applicable laws) applies, a data subject has the right to lodge acomplaint with a supervisory authority in the area of data protection in thecountry of his/her residence.
Beyond ML collects personal data from the datasubjects themselves or from Beyond ML’s authorized partners acting on BeyondML’s behalf.